COOKING CLASSES ONTARIO. CLASSES ONTARIO
COOKING CLASSES ONTARIO. OUTDOOR COOKING GRILL.
Cooking Classes Ontario
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- (class) a body of students who are taught together; "early morning classes are always sleepy"
- (class) classify: arrange or order by classes or categories; "How would you classify these pottery shards--are they prehistoric?"
- Assign or regard as belonging to a particular category
- (class) a collection of things sharing a common attribute; "there are two classes of detergents"
- A province in eastern Canada, between Hudson Bay and the Great Lakes; pop. 9,914,200; capital, Toronto. It was settled by the French and the English in the 1600s, ceded to Britain in 1763, and became one of the original four provinces in the Dominion of Canada in 1867
- Lake Ontario: the smallest of the Great Lakes
- a prosperous and industrialized province in central Canada
- Ontario is a Province of Canada located in the east-central part of Canada, Ontario is located in the geographic eastern half of Canada, but it has historically and politically been considered to be part of Central Canada (along with Manitoba).
Ontario Place, Toronto
Ontario Place, Toronto,Canada, is a family amusement center built on man made islands in Lake Ontario, close to downtown.
cooking for a large family
american cooking terms
home cooking magazine
mastering the art of french cooking volume 1
slow cooking silverside
recipes for cooking pasta
roast turkey cooking temperature
Post a comment